Tuesday, December 13, 2011

when NUMBNESS strike....

Some days may feel so happy and some are just so sad. Sometimes, you feel that you're so high up that you could give the whole world a smile while sometimes you just feel so low that you want to drag everybody down with you.

But there's always that point in time when you just feel so empty. When you long to feel something, but just couldn't. When words can't even explain it. That sometimes this thing eats you up and you can't even do anything but surrender to it. What sucks is that this whole thing happens when someone needs you the most. When someone you care about so much is having his low point in life, that's when they need you to bring them back up. But what can you do when you can't even do that to yourself?

It's actually one of those times when I don't know what to say or I don't know how to react. It's like words that I often counted on have turned its back on me. Maybe it's because I don't know what to feel or I don't feel anything at all. And for that, I just want to say, I'M SORRY. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment