Sunday, December 25, 2011

12th day of Merry Blogging Christmas

woooohooooo! 'Tis the day baybeh!

It's finally Christmas!

Of course, we celebrated it in church and with my family. It's like all my worries disappeared and I am very thankful for that. I was so happy the instant I entered church. After that, me and my family went out for lunch.

The thing about my family is that we aren't used to receiving gifts during Christmas. I dunno but for me gifts come and go. I mean, I am very thankful if I ever do receive one but I guess I put more value to presence and thought. If I see other people's smiles, it makes me happy. If I see my family together, I feel that I really am at home and that it really is Christmas.

You see, material things gives you superficial happiness. But people that matters most gives you this inner happiness you never thought you can have.

So spend this glorious time with your family. Make this moment count.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

-end of 12 days of Merry Blogging Christmas-

No comments:

Post a Comment