Tuesday, December 20, 2011

5th, 6th and 7th day of Merry Blogging Christmas

Well, to start of, I don't even know why I bothered doing this if I can't do it everyday T_T
But anyway, I started it so I should just continue till I finish, right?

Soo.. why the skipped days? I've been busy with hospital duty and company coming over my house. this last two days, I only got a total of 7 hours of sleep. @_@

 The best part was yesterday. I woke up with 5 hours of sleep. I got on hospital duty starting 3pm, it ended 11pm and I was exhausted. And from 11pm we stayed with a friend for her private duty nursing till 7am. I got to take a nap of two hours.

look at us.
16 hours of duty.
And I'm at a complete lost in my sense of time.
well at lest I'm not alone.

And after the days of no internet use, this is what greeted me:



hahah! subtitles we're really something.
plus what he did after the supposedly ending just made me crack up!
silly jang :)

So anyway, what I notice is that I'm not making sense anymore. Better get some sleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment