Monday, December 12, 2011

Relaxed or Rebonded?

I just got back from the bank. And there's this one thing I noticed with the tellers. They all have straight hair, and not the natural kind you guys might be thinking of.

It was just weird as I was jumping view from one teller to another, they all have the same hairstyle: straight, layered, no bangs, and divided from one side. Well, not to mention that they're already wearing the same uniform. Or it got me thinking, maybe IT IS part of their uniform! Aha! Maybe that's it! (wink)

I can't really describe how they look but I do hope you get what I mean. As I was waiting for my turn to come up; I wondered if I was the only one who noticed.  I'm no fashion expert and I apologize for making this observation for anyone to read but I just got amused looking at them. heheh.  I can't even distinguish a relaxed hair from a rebonded one and I hope I'm not the only one having this dilemma.

Is this a straight hair new fab or something cause I really don't know...

Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment